okay, so this isn’t everything i’m taking, but this is the important stuff. aka, the christmas stuff.
– stockings. these are new! we got them from looploft, on etsy. she repurposes old sweaters. sweet.
– the stack or cardboard snowflakes is actually a christmas tree, die-cut from recycled cardboard. i’ll assemble it when we get there; i got it from Greenward. How cool is that? Now we can have a tree in Paris.
– Guidebooks. I love the DK eyewitness series for the history and all of the photos; it’ll be the perfect primer for Brian on the plane, since he’s a Paris newb. The Michelin Guide has the best info about all the little neighborhoods in the city.
– Advent Calendar. So I’m crazy. But it’s been really fun to count down to the trip, and now we can open the last window in the City of Lights!
– A birthday present from my grandma. My birthday is December 26, and I’m so excited to have it be the main event of this trip. And now I can pretend my family is right there with me. Thanks, Nonni!
and away we go…!